Built around 1830, Kayes Walk was originally the vicarage to St Mary’s Church…
We were lucky enough to purchase this great building in 2015, and over a two year period restored, and converted it to 8 generous two bedroom apartments.
We love bringing historical buildings back into life; giving them the respect they deserve.
Where others seek the Easy, we seek the Best
Starting in 1999 with Lacemaker House in The Park, we swiftly moved onto Westbury House and Yorke House in 2000 and 2001 respectively. 2002 brought along Derby Terrace and The Marlborough and between then and 2006, we finished the multi-award winning Park Rock and The Manor developments.